Friday, March 28, 2014

Now I just want to hide

Ants all over the living room. Was trying to get rid of them by cleaning up what was spilled, vacuuming, roommate unplugged the vacuum (not sure where he came from) and told me it was after 9 pm, which it was...but he's being an ass to me now because I backed out of signing the lease.  (He spoke to the landlord, though he says it's because of the other guy was walking around naked-he's got a shirt and a towel on-and turning on the lights-it's dark in the basement at night, he was trying to see to go take a shower.  The landlord must've told him what I said: I wasn't signing the lease, I stepped in human excrement, and I want out as soon as possible.)  But totally dodged a bullet on this one.  It's going to be a very long month, or however long it takes to move out.  Might have to take up the offer of friend's couch.  Almost afraid to eat my food.  Should probably transfer my mail, too.  Freaks me out.  He's becoming very controlling, not just to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment