Saturday, March 8, 2014

Rain

Didn't end up beating the rain.  It's been pouring non-stop for hours.  Just got home from sitting in a neighborhood bar (neighborhood coffee shop lost it's lease) and drinking coffee, re-reading the script.  I've changed my mind: now think that at the end her eyes are opened and she realizes that they'v have both been destroyed, that she was a mere player for someone else's cause "the Group."  She never had the power, she was only a pawn.   I still don't know what the action is, but I'm beginning to have empathy for her.

Now, blasting the Clash and trying to part with things to make moving easier.  Moving is liberating.  It will be liberating, I just worry about paying a higher rent, how I'm gonna do that.  I sorta' looked around last month, need to get more serious.  Still need to do my empathy exercise for class...break.

Overwhelmed with objects, papers, books, clothing.  Ugh.  Evening falls with one clear bird song to welcome the dark of night.  So bright and loud I can hear it through the closed windows, over the pounding of the rain.  And I just remembered that I need to cook the peas, which are a pretty brown color.  I hope they cook fast.  Switched to Built to Spill.  I hate moving.  The process of it.  Even if the outcome is better in the long run.  Need to let go.  Again, "let go or be dragged." Ugh.  Memories don't live in objects.  Love doesn't live in objects.  Knowledge doesn't live in objects.  Anything you have is somewhere inside of you.  "Let go or be dragged."  (Over-cooked the peas, apparently, they cooked quite fast.  Noted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment