Thursday, March 27, 2014

Want out, now

Well, no longer on the fence about moving.  Motivated to get out.  Was going to meet with landlord this afternoon, but I stepped in a pile of shit (sorry, that's what it was) this morning on the basement floor...and, yeah.  We don't have pets.  Yeah.  Want out yesterday.  Had to clean it up, will probably have to throw out my shoes, but thank god I was wearing shoes.  Tracked it on my carpet.  I was late to work because I had to clean it up (it would be worse later if I didn't, tracked all over the place.)  Came into work and cried on my boss.  It's so freaking psychotic.  I don't think it was meant for me, the two guys who I share the basement with got in an altercation last night, and I think it was revenge, one on the other.  I don't know which one.  I don't care.  It's psychotic.  Oh, god.  My head hurts.  It bothers me more the further in time I get away from it.  Seriously...how do you decide and carry that out?

Got an offer of a couch to sleep on (immediately) and am contacting houses.  And I'm crying again.  And I keep having to remind myself to breathe.  It's just so...disgusting  But again, on the bright side, I've finally made a decision. (A cosmic kick?)

No comments:

Post a Comment