Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Less

Well, that's done.  I was second in line for auditions tonight, think it went better than my last one.  Glad it's over, one of my friends said that after I walked out, that was the most relaxed she'd ever seen me.  Now I can just focus on the work for class: we need to block and get the fight stuff down, and I still need to figure out my "as if" and how I get to crying.  I can do it more easily now, but not quite on cue.  I didn't think I'd get anything out of the character private moment last night, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized I had found.  All these exercises, getting into the character sideways, help to make the written word three-dimensional and breathing.  Less than two weeks to go.  At least we can play with it more now that we are off book.

I should probably get a second job.

It's early and I'm free.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment