Saturday, April 13, 2013

Letting go of delusions

Decided to totally give up on my delusional ideas that love interest is actually interested in me. Never has anything to say to me now. Ever. Ever. And yes, I have tried to converse with him. (Well, okay I asked him a question, but he ignored it. It was a simple question.) (As a therapist I once saw briefly said about someone else, "he's not into you.") He briefly seemed like he might be, but that was a while ago.  So now of course the question is, why do I keep falling for people who can't love me back? (And fall so, so hard.) Kinda' a backass way to try to have a healthy relationship, no?

Still, I think he's a beautiful soul. And I send nothing but love his way. (He's probably dealing with his own shit right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment