Saturday, April 6, 2013

Very wet Saturday

Just made it home in between deluges. Started to dump rain again as I walked up the stairs into the house.  It was sunny, but cold, when I left. Went to the library to see if a book of plays had come in, but it hadn't, yet. I want to understand better a play I saw recently, thought it would help to read it, didn't entirely get why one of the character's speaking style changed mid-play, was wondering about the choice of that, or if it was written into the script. Also, curious if there was a symbolic meaning to it all. And then went to credit union to see if my tax return had deposited yet, nope. I need to be a bit more organized, I received a new debit card recently, but for the life of me, I can't find it now.

Ran into former housemates at the farmer's market just before the rain began. I was stopping to buy an empanada and nettles. Ducked into a church when the rain started and scrubbed down some walls. I had said I would earlier. Trying to follow through with things I'm capable of doing. People always try to get me to make phone calls as an easy thing to do, except for me, I'd rather have a camera shoved up my nose again then cold call people. I will put it off until I can't anymore. So, if you're reading this and I was supposed to call you, I'm sorry. It's totally me, not you. At any rate, I smell like ammonia now, from cleaning, so am off to wash my hair and another load of laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment