Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Writer's block

The chasm widens
bridge appears demolished
should I leap across?

I think I am the only one that cares. It sounds as if it is hailing outside, how is that possible? I've got the worst writer's block on this project. It's not even that much dialogue that I need to write, I just don't think I have enough language, and I don't know what to say. I have to write something, I already got an extension for a first draft until this morning. Crud. And I can't blow it off, there are other people involved. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Guess, I should just write and see if I can extract anything from that.

Well, it wasn't much, and it wasn't particularly exciting, but it was something. Hopefully, it'll flesh out when we storyboard later this week. Hyvää Vappua Hippaa! It was freezing outside.

Elämä on hyvää. Guess I'll say, "Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment