Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday

Well, maybe that's a bit high, perhaps more like 75-80 percent of the time. Need to go write Finnish somewhere now, it's just after 6 am, there should be a coffee shop open. I rarely get any homework done if I'm home, far too distracted. The house is being sprayed for ants (again) tomorrow, which means I should move all my food and seal off my cabinets. We have to be out of the house until at least 5 pm. I wish they would let us know if and where they sprayed, that stuff is nasty. I have a (healthy) fear of being poisoned.  A couple of us have been putting diatomaceous earth around, so, need to clean that up as well tonight.  (Neither of us like doing it, but we'd rather get the ants out that way then have our living space sprayed with poison, the ants are gonna be killed either way. I wish they just wouldn't come in, then we wouldn't have to kill them.)

Really need to be studying more. A few of my short-term goals are to: 1) speak Finnish more; 2) find a group to practice theatre stuff w/regularly; and 3) find an incubator group to meet with regularly to spark creative projects (possible 2 and 3 could be one and the same.) Oh, and to let myself love someone that loves me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment