Sunday, April 28, 2013

post golf

Golf was fun, we were only 3, but there were tons of people there. It was the last day. All the proceeds went to harm reduction. We didn't actually finish the game, the line for the last hole was too long, it involved skeet shooting. At any rate, we were there for a couple of hours. Then I went and ate Chinese food, because I hadn't eaten all day and I was in the neighborhood.

The dream was a new anxiety dream for me, usually those involve either my teeth falling out; looking for a toilet, that I can never find; taking a math test for a class I never went to (that I need); or less often, losing clothing. And is it better to unabashedly like something that may not be cool, but be happy, or to hang out somewhere you're too jaded to admit to or actually like? One of the two is happy where they are, the other should probably find somewhere they like better.

No comments:

Post a Comment