Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday

Trying not to talk about what's mostly on my mind, but the words surrounding that space are so few. I'm being serenaded to the day by bird song and rain, and tires on wet pavement. I don't know what this bird is, one long note quickly followed by three short ones...oh and now the geese are calling too. I'm not singing for now, so I'm not late for rehearsal. I had to make a decision with a conflicting class, and chose the class, it conflicts with rehearsals every quarter.  I can't do anything about this now...let go, let go, let go.

Cleaning. Cooking. Studying. Friends.

And on a different note, how much of ourselves can we lose and still feel whole? What parts of us do we need for our own identity? (And the parsley's growing like gangbusters...what to do with it?)

I am trying to be better at staying in contact. I don't know what to say so I don't call or write and the time passes and it seems like I've waited too long, not that I don't care, I do care. I'm just super-introverted and it's a struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment