Thursday, May 8, 2014

Clumsy

I am extraordinarily clumsy today, just about everything I've picked up, or even had in my vicinity has taken flight.  It's both annoying and humorous.  Guess I'll keep going into any glass shops off my to-do list.

And in thinking about the training, I have no idea where my life will go.  If I don't apply, at least try, I will not be allowing for the opportunity for it to work out.  Just because I can't see it, doesn't mean there isn't a means to make it happen.  If I don't apply, I essentially shut the door to that.  I mean, I didn't really think this year could work out (how I was going to pay, how I was gonna get home, etc) but it has.  I think it matters to put the effort in, so I'll have to start working on the application, audition, finding a reference (I can't use the people that I've worked with the most because they are part of the program.)

Had clown last night, I still get stage fright, but it's getting easier to get up there and do something, and I'm becoming freer, physically (true in Meisner and elsewhere.)  (And everyone is supportive, it's a fantastic environment for practice.)

Meeting with my scene partner after work to go over script stuff and we need to come up with a physical metaphor (for both of us) for Tuesday.  Skipping choir though, told my director that I need to sleep.  He was nice about it; we had all just done the whole re-commitment thing to the group, so I felt a little lame saying I was skipping to sleep, but I'm getting home around 11 pm almost every night and waking up at 5:30...it's just not been enough sleep, although, I seem to be temporarily cured of my insomnia, and being bothered by light coming in under the door.  Must've been something about the other living situation.  There are things that'll probably bother me, but I've been too frickin' tired to care, maybe it won't matter in the long run.  Maybe they were control issues, because everything about that situation felt unsettled.  Insecure.

One degree of separation.  (Again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment