Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Deadline

Once again, I'm an emotional wreck.  Completely overwhelmed with the amount of support, across the board, I've gotten from people in my life, to apply.  All these people want me to be fulfilled.  I never knew that, I never had the courage to ask.  I didn't think that in light of all the suffering in the world, what I wanted mattered (back to the stupid idea of "first-world problems.")  Didn't know I was "allowed" to want things for me.  Funny that writing an application is bringing so much up.

I still don't haven't heard regarding my head shots, but I did think of what the rest of my statement will be about.  I've been stuck at about 600 words, and I know I should take part of it out and put it in the "process" section.

Still processing what happened in the improv on Sunday.  Another interesting insight is that as Carolyn, I let myself run the full emotions out, especially the negative ones, like resentment, and in regular life I often suppress them.  A fun thing about acting is you get to fully live out those parts of yourself, through a character.

Still haven't a clue how I will pay for this if I get in.  The application is the first cut, if you make it through that, you still have to audition.  It's good practice, even if I don't get in.  I need to be doing all of this anyway.

It's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment