Friday, May 9, 2014

Later

Not sure what I think of the show: paranoia?  circular (in which case, could have less dialogue)?  Person I went with asked what I thought it was about...I couldn't give a narrative.  The characters flipped places and I couldn't tell which was whole, and which was not, or were they both broken (mentally.)  I got kinda' itchy during the first half, and am super itchy now...where oh where is the benadryl.  No idea what from.

I'm hungry, too, and there are no late night groceries or eateries in the 'hood.  Really need to buy groceries.  I haven't had any food in the house since I've moved in, except cereal, and a few apples.

I offhandedly mentioned liking another show they did, and at intermission I was introduced to someone that was working on it.  I mentioned part of what I liked was the narrative, which is slightly ironic in that walking to the bus after this one, both my friend and I would have liked more of one for this show.  Also, a former housemate was at the bus stop, apparently he lives on the same block.  I was half-thinking maybe we lived in the same house, since I haven't met everyone here, but I don't think so.  (Had the same bus driver as the other night, it's like being on a carnival ride.  He hits every bump in road, takes the corners to rapidly, and hits the breaks hard: if you are sitting side-facing, you really have to hold on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment