Monday, July 14, 2014

Begin (yet) again

A casual conversation on Saturday night has led to my now starting another class tonight.  Had half-considered it before, but don't really have tuition money this summer.  At any rate, instructor sent me an email to show up tonight, something was worked out (I need to follow up on that.  It's slightly tentative, money-wise.)  I know it benefits him to have more students, but it was still a cool thing to do for me.

I'm grateful.  Humbled.  And I'm nervous: I wasn't emotionally prepared (it's clown, one of the toughest classes, emotionally.  It's failing, and failing, and failing, without the masks that we usually have.)  I hear it's not as rough as Personal Clown, though I suppose that's all a matter of perception.

No idea what to expect.  Maybe it's better that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment