Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Crossing wires

The best I can say for today, is that tomorrow starts all over again.  Good lord.  Crossed wires, lost thoughts, missed signals...communication break-down in every direction.  Everything so convoluted.  I don't think I'm the only one that felt this way.

The summer day is gorgeous, the evening is falling and a breeze is starting to blow, but not through the windows: blazing hot in here.  One crow cawing, then flies off.  Ever present roar of traffic.  I'm feeling too unmotivated to walk out to the park, just walked a couple miles home in heels because I didn't feel like waiting for the bus.  Feeling a bit deflated, it's not just the spending energy on things that continued to spin in place today, just so much to figure out.

Ugh...it's hot.  Might find that motivation after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment