Monday, July 28, 2014

Stubborn

Why am I feeling so much internal resistance to the program?  Am I just being stubborn (or lazy, a possibility) or is it the wrong time?  Can't tell where this is coming from...external or internal?  If I want to be an actor/performer, this would be a good program, right?  So much resistance, even just to consider the possibility.

Later, need to come up with a clown dance for Wednesday.  Have work, internship, and (fingers crossed) hopefully, an audition tomorrow, so working on the dance in my head.  Luckily, I know the song, and it has an uncomplicated rhythm to work with.  He said to give it a couple of hours, we'll see...bus stops, lobbies, etc.  It's just that and improv work, and that's it for the year: it'll be the last class, until next summer.  I'm starting to feel the exit, but have a long way to go.

Almost midnight, too hot to sleep.  I should get some ice or something.

There aren't a lot of streetlights, it'll be good for shooting stars soon.

Yes, I do have an audition.

No comments:

Post a Comment