Monday, April 28, 2014

Fingers crossed

Hope springs eternal.  Looking at two places today and one tomorrow.  Cutting it close, hoping for the best.  I've now taken time off of work through Wednesday.  Fingers crossed that it will all work out, all in the same general neighborhood, one that would be convenient and on bus lines, so nothing I have to contract myself for.  I won't have to "make it work."  That's good thing.

A couple people mentioned that they'd give me the directions for the meditation, and there's a chance we will do the second half of it at some point.  I want the experience, it seemed like people got a lot out of it.  I think I might have just been dehydrated (and under a lot of stress) or something, though I didn't have a headache.  The nursery rhymes are done now, they were pretty fun, and the Julie/Hedda scene work is finished tomorrow and then we go work on the final scenes.  Not sure what I'm doing yet.  Read a cutting last night, and have two more plays to read.  There are four of us that have to agree on who is working with whom and what that will be.  I feel a bit like I got thrown in the middle of someone else's date, it's awkward.  (Two of the four had already agreed to work together.)

Well, signed a lease.  I hope it works out alright.  The location is great.  (Signing anything makes me nervous; I'm always weird about moving.)  I feel unsettled.  Time was short.

No rehearsal tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment