Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Lot to get done

Oh, god, this is going to take longer than I'd planned.  I rented an SUV this morning, they let me have it for the price of a car, and have only managed to make one trip.  There isn't any street parking, so I had to block an alley.  It's gonna take a while.  Have barely made a dent.  I guess two of the bookshelves are mostly empty.  A couple of people have offered to help tomorrow.  I don't know what I'm gonna do with the cabinet.  Maybe I'll just list it for free and leave it in the yard.  Between the sheer amount of work in class, the concerts two weekends in a row and moving, I feel like I'm just about to drown.  I keep thinking that I'm done with something, but something else needs to be done.  There's never time to breathe.

Spot follows me from the car to the house to the car to the house.  I'm not moving that far away, in the same zip code, I suppose a crow could figure it out.  Makes me kinda' sad.  I really like the crow visits: it's not that there aren't other crows, it's just this one is an individual that has bonded with me.  There was one at the bus stop, too.  And while I waited, a man walked up, walked behind the shelter, then in front of where I was and then back the way he came and disappeared.  Odd.

We still haven't figured out what scene (or with whom) we are doing, just four of us now (a different four.)  I never actually said I wouldn't do "F and J" only that I had worked on the play last year, earlier section, and it would be nice to work on something different.  I like it.  Now she said that I can look at "Proof" with another woman, or "the Woolgatherer."  We have class again on Thursday and have to have decided by then.

I've had a tightness somewhere between my heart and my solar plexus all day (or perhaps all month), it has released a little now that I know I actually have a key to the room.  I tried to eat earlier but really couldn't...for whatever reason, moving causes me more stress than any other "life event."  The next closest is being in a (verbal) fight or breaking up with someone.  It will be what it will be, but I hope it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment