Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday, a bit of a mess

I was looking forward to doing the meditation today in class, but she mentioned it might be strenuous and I just fainted (!) at my concert earlier today.  Well, okay, I could feel it coming on, and I caught myself and sat in a chair that was in front of me, and someone brought me some water.  I still feel sick to my stomach, but I have color in my face again, apparently, I didn't.  I only sat out for two songs, sang the last one.  I've been kinda' mood-swingy all day, maybe it's just low blood sugar, but everything is making me cry.  Or anemia.  My diet's been awful the past month or so.  The dresses are hot, and the room was overly warm.  Everyone was so nice.  I was weepy.  Still a little weepy.  (I used to faint more when I was a vegetarian, it's been 20 years or so, and I'm not super worried about it.  But I need to take better care of myself.)

I should work on the Julie script, and pack more...figure out how to make myself look like a rabbit.

The first picture is from last Sunday.  The second is at Seattle Center, yesterday, killing time before the workshop (got a caricature done, too, looks nothing like me, except the clothing.)

There are annoying loud people stomping around the house, trying all the doors.  Hmmm.  We're not out yet.  Oh, apparently, they have an open house they didn't tell us about.  We were all surprised by it.
Complete rest/L Herlevi 2014

Low-lying rainbow/L Herlevi 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment