Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 30

Finally sold off the books just to not have them.  Waiting for someone to come buy the chair.  All morning Spot was cawing at me, sitting on the eave and watching me wash stuff in the kitchen sink.  I tried to feed him, but he didn't seem to want that.  Kinda' like me, I've barely been able to force down one meal a day for the past few weeks...can't eat when I'm stressed out (I believe that is the only time I can't eat) and I've been stressed out for long while.  Been running on caffeine.  It'll be good to know I'm out of here at midnight.

Back to packing.  And to figure out a script for tomorrow.

Hmmm.  Maybe I should just do one thing at a time and finish it; I'm driving myself nuts thinking about everything that needs to get done..most important is to get out of here.

I am way more ruthless in getting rid of stuff than I ever have been before...why did I keep all of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment