Friday, May 17, 2013

I'm tired

More phenomenal dancing, especially the swan from Swan Lake, Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo, tonight. (Comp ticket.) Bus home was thankfully on time, I'm exhausted and it's cold out. (And I brazenly wore a dress  to work today that is shorter than I remember...actually, not sure why I thought it fit when I tried it on. I've been meaning to sell it, but it seemed to fit acceptably better when I wore it with a belt this morning, which then made it shorter. Anyway, it was cold at the bus stop, is what I'm saying.) Helping with the reception for the donors and dancers tomorrow, and then going to another show on Sunday that runs late, and then I can hopefully get some sleep. The only late thing I have scheduled is class for the following week, unless I go to the Tennessee Williams One Act thing. Haven't decided, he's kinda' a (well-written) downer, but I feel like I should see some actual theatre, been mostly going to dance performances lately. Otherwise, promised to go to an art exhibit and I really need to get some weeding plus all the homework done this weekend.  I have now spent five minutes fighting with the drop down menu to log out of flickr. Annoying. I'd let out a scream, but I think someone might be sleeping, and smacking my head on the keyboard probably wouldn't help either.

The other show I enjoyed this week was the Dance MFA concert. Great work in that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment