Thursday, May 2, 2013

Back to friends

And friendship is underrated, especially by me in recent months. Reforming now. Good to know if you actually like the person, are compatible, without all the weirdness. (That goes for all of them. Admittedly, I've never been able to go back in the other direction. Will tend to stay as friends. Though maybe I will be different this time, not let the door shut completely.  And I would like to date, I'm just driving myself crazy.) Plus, there's way too much going on right now, I haven't even cooked in about a month, and I like cooking. Just haven't been home. I buy food, and don't eat it unless I take it to work. (Oh, and one of my housemates hates me now because I told him that he couldn't just take things in the kitchen and give them to Goodwill just because he didn't use them. That he couldn't give other people's things away. And that he needed to clean up after himself because his food mess was attracting ants onto the table. I might have not been particularly nice about it. He hasn't spoken to me in a over a month. We got along before, when I was more of a doormat. Anyway, it makes it uncomfortable to be in the kitchen.) There are 8 people living here.

The video project is a lot of work. :)

Have a very, very rare free Thursday evening, think I'll go check out art, and then find somewhere to park myself and bang out all this writing I need to do.  Was supposed to meet up with a friend tonight, but he hasn't gotten back to me, and I really need to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment