Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ooh, a quick start guide to the camera

Oh, ha, ha.  I guess there was an easier manual for the camera, I was trying to use the one someone downloaded from the internet when inside the camera bag there was a "quick" guide to using the camera.  Don't know about the mic's though.  The camera's due tomorrow, but better late than never.

Was somehow just reminded of Jim Jarmusch (a co-worker and I were talking about Finnish films, I don't think he's Finnish, though-conversations go all over the place), because of Night on Earth, and then Hal Hartley which reminds me of an actor I used to date, who loved both directors. He was into really "talky" films, I guess, more the Hal Hartley, I think that was his favorite director. Haven't thought about that in years, I might have to watch Jim Jarmusch films now. I wasn't into the latter, I think that was a source of tension between us. (He, the actor, also used to study at the school I'm at now. It takes me a long time to get around to things. We dated in the 90's. I probably still have the Meisner tapes he gave me. It was between thoughts of acting for me, late 80' and now.  He eventually moved to and disappeared into the black hole of Hollywood.)

No comments:

Post a Comment