Friday, May 3, 2013

Morning walk

wire fence between us
sun rising greeting morning
shadows slap my eyes

I can hear my sister's bird outside my window, but do not see it when I look. (There is a type of bird that reminds me of her.  I often encounter them outside where I work.)  Got all the collective writing done last night and shared it with my scene partner, now need to do the individual stuff.

My insomnia seems to have switched to the 4 am hour, is that progress? (There aren't any radio shows I like at 4 am.) Oh, adding to the list: I now need new jeans, as well. (or if not new, a pair without holes.) On a side note, I remember doing everything I could think of to wear-in my first pair of Levi's 501s shrink-to-fits. I think they started to fade at about 6 months to a year (I've only had these for about 6 months). I wore them for 7(!) years, in the end they were cut-offs, and had paint stains from theatre, but they lasted a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment