Monday, May 13, 2013

Just shy of 6 am

It's Monday, the robin has been singing for a couple of hours now, but the traffic is increasing and it's getting harder to hear. There's a damp coolness from the rain in the air coming thru the open window. I need to buckle down and figure out how I'm gonna get all this work done this week, perhaps I need to use vacation time. The video project is a lot of work, especially since none of us have any experience, I don't have a clue how or where we do the editing. It replaces the speaking exam, but those were pretty simple and painless by comparison, walk in a room, attempt to converse for 5-10 minutes...done.

I like who I am when I'm with the other one, partially it's because the really early awkwardness is gone, and since once we were housemates (I've almost always lived in shared housing, I've had a lot of housemates), he already knows what I'm like when my guards are down, so I don't have to keep them up. I liked who I became when I was around the crush too, which might have something to do with why I imagine I like him. I'm still trying to separate all of that out, but I like him as a person as well.

Time to get on with the day. Darn, I just lost access to the bathroom.

Just tried to spray this perfume sample onto a kleenex so I could sniff it, but missed and hit my arm with a blast. It left an odd scent once I tried to wash it off, not entirely pleasant. For the past couple of days I keep having sparrows fly over to me as if they want something, or want attention. It's odd, but interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment