Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sick

Feeling like I mostly just want to stay in a fetal position today.  Woke up really sick. Thought maybe I was dehydrated, but now I don't know. My head is killing me and I can't even keep water down.  Slowly working through black tea and honey.  Feel awful. Have to leave for class at 5 ish. That's 5 hours away. Maybe I can split an anti-inflammatory in half, I only have the 800 milligram ones, which is too much. (They were for my hand inflammation.) At least it's not hot out and I'm not travelling, that would be worse.

Crawled out of bed at 4:30, chewed half of a motrin, ate a bit of cereal and caught a bus to class. I didn't even do a scene today since my scene partner is out of town. Got home at 11pm. I wish I had that much dedication to my other class, but I don't. Walking south toward the bus stop I could see the moon between the buildings ahead of me, 2nd ave, fairly west.  When I got off of the bus, much further north and east, the moon was to the east of me.  Threw me off, I'll have to look at a map, and see how the streets curve. Odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment