Friday, December 20, 2013

What the heck

Oh, well if it's the moon, it's lingering.  More gushy compliments out of my mouth to random people, there isn't anything wrong with it, it's just that I've never been good at it, and these are falling off of my tongue before I have time to think twice about it.  I'm not sure what caused this to suddenly start spilling out of me.  I'm sincere, it's not bullshit.  Maybe I'm taking my own advice from earlier this year where I said something about letting people know things (while we are all still alive), when it makes a difference to say and hear them, because for the most part, most of us really don't say what we mean when we have the chance.  We say plenty, just not the words that would matter.  I don't. Not enough.  Too afraid.  At times, too insecure to think anyone would care what I think, (and in truth, a lot of people really don't) so I don't say it, leave it for someone else to say.  Someone that isn't me.  Too afraid of the consequences if it should change things, and it might.  Still the photographer, hanging back, observing, 'cos that's what's comfortable, just not necessarily living.  At least, not the life I want anymore.  And perhaps some part of me is finally letting go of the fear and control enough to allow that to change...could be from the Meisner work.

Very quiet.  Can barely hear the traffic: yes, it is snowing, pouring down.

No comments:

Post a Comment