Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday and the start of a really wet week

Although there is currently a break in the rain and a lightening in the sky. I've now been on a Eurythmics kick all week, happily there is a youtube mix, which I am currently listening to. Here's a link to the lion story (based on Aesop's Fables) http://www.mikelockett.com/stories.php?action=view&id=65

Met with my second person for chair exercises, it went better, mostly I mean that we mostly did only that for the half hour. I wanted to ask her a million questions, but only asked a couple: hopefully there will be time. I think my guard must come down, even if I don't always feel it. It's so unusual to continually gaze into someone else's eyes.

On the way home, read the local arts mag, seeing all the things that are interesting, knowing I can maybe do one or two, and wondering sometimes if it's better to know or not know everything that is going on. Feels like everyone is doing something cooler than me, but that's my own insecurities talking. People have lives, jobs, limited energy, time, money. We all do what we can. What resources allow for. My life is good enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment