Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday

Eek! I can't actually sign the dotted line, as it were, until tomorrow, but yeah...gonna be broke this year assuming nothing changes income-wise. Time to get friendly with the slow-cooker.

The sun has finally burned through the fog, can actually justify the dress I wore today.  I need to wash everything else, and it's supposed to be hot out all week, 90 degrees on Wednesday.

Sat out in the sun, helicopters buzzing back and forth across the sky, the sun warming the stone and brick, and dozed off while trying to read a book. Got a little sun on my face, but not much reading done. Should go pick tomatoes after work, I don't feel like it, but maybe I will anyway.

A friend handed me $20 to help pay for a ticket to a show she thinks I would enjoy, We Won't Pay, We Won't Pay, at the Intiman (http://www.intiman.org/.) It closes this weekend. Tickets are $36.50, they don't have discounted, day-of tickets. I wonder how long I can make my groceries last without spending money? Need to really get back in the habit, if I make it a contest with myself, maybe I won't rebel against it so much. I don't actually take well to telling myself what to do:)

One of my friends that saw our show on Friday, just told me she enjoyed it.

I might be wrong about the rush tickets, should verify that.

No comments:

Post a Comment