Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday

Computer got hijacked last night, including by some anti-virus software that wants me to buy it, don't know how it got on my computer, I've never used it. Anyway, no links to anything in my posts for a while. It's Antivirus Security Pro, and it's a scam. I'll need to take my computer to someone to have them show me how to take it off.

It's pouring again. Supposed to get windy. I don't know if my shoes ever dried out from yesterday.

Bummed a ride home from class, will try not to make a habit of it, though he does live near me. Only have one meeting scheduled so far this week, we need to make four or five. Chair work is expanding to be statements. And it's still strange to stare into someone's eyes for thirty minus a pop, someone I met a week ago. It feels like immediate intimacy. It's funny, I was supposed to meet someone this afternoon, and they weren't there (crossed wires again) but I saw someone else and we did the exercise. It felt like some weird dating ritual, very public (we were in a coffee shop.) Been feeling like that a lot lately, went to this underattended arts event, and I was joking with my sister that it felt like speed-dating, I felt like I should meet everyone. Kinda' awkward.

It rained so hard during class that the ceiling started to leak. I glanced out the window at one point and was distracted by all these large, airborne, white items flying past. Not sure what they were, couldn't get up to go look, we were debriefing. I really should at least wash my face, since I put it on the floor at one point tonight, trying to decide if I should eat or shower. I've been wanting to eat this squash all day, but it's gonna take more time to prepare than I have right now, still, I'm kinda' obsessing over it. Maybe I need more beta-carotene in my diet. 'Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment