Friday, September 6, 2013

Last day of vacation

Should it be through or thru?  I just can't remember anymore, I've been using them interchangeably. Oh, spell-check doesn't like the latter, must be slang. I wonder if I can talk my way out of a late fee on the bill? I've never been late before, and it just slipped my mind this week, too much going on. I'm gonna go pay it now, and return the library materials that were due yesterday. I got two emails and a phone call, the email I just read was from the Director, and was more personal. I appreciate that she took the time to write them (individually, to us).  Made me cry, it was sweet. I cried in the audition too...not inappropriately, it was this content-less, scene-partner work. The set-up, given circumstances, were pretty intense; my partner's openness broke my heart.

Almost 2 pm now. Walked there in the rain, walked home as patches of blue in the sky grew by the second. Just kinda' waiting now: waiting for the shower, waiting for it to be time to leave...I think I'll go early, I think we have the room as of 5 pm. I had some thoughts about transitions in the text and I want to see if we can run the lines, see if I can actually get the shift in. I need to slow it down now, in my head, to get the transitions in. Unless someone cancelled, I think I'll have five or six people there tonight. We had one audience member there last night plus the photographer, and I got really nervous, wonder how that'll be tonight? Wonder when we get to see the pictures, or where? I should call about the late fee, the answer is always "no" if you never ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment