Wednesday, September 18, 2013

There's a full moon out now

Unbelievably (because I was thinking about it earlier today, and I tend to always notice it) someone had to stop me and point out the moon tonight. It's funny, because I saw this man loitering as I was leaving the garden, long past sunset again, different man than before, and I thought, well, there are a lot of other people around because the market was shutting down for the night, so I walked past him. He stopped me (as if he were waiting for me), and I couldn't figure out what he was saying to me at first, but he just wanted to point out the harvest moon. Said it was powerful. Asked how my evening was. I thanked him for pointing it out, because I woulda' forgotten (thinking of stinky, anaerobic compost, and cauliflower and blossom-end rot; we had a work party in the garden earlier), totally was not looking up at the sky. Then closer to home, I ran into another ex-boyfriend, this is like the third in a week...I haven't seen two of these guys in years. It's like the sudden visitation of boyfriends past, not sure what's up with that.

Something fundamentally changed today, and I can't put my finger on it. I don't even know what it has to do with...I don't know that I'm thinking any different, but something shifted. I'm not even sure if I want the change to stay or not, maybe can't go backwards though. Curious.

This has nothing to do with anything, but as this whole post is very non-sequitur, and the story is interesting and has a happy ending: enjoy.http://gma.yahoo.com/eight-foot-crocodile-found-under-bed-175051148.html?vp=1

No comments:

Post a Comment