Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Two days

My sinuses have been just killing me for the past couple of days. Maybe it's the weather, or something new in the house. The real transformation will be if I can change my personality enough to totally let go in two days. Story to follow. Maybe I can find someone to do some clown exercises with me.  Maybe we could do a speed-thru of the scene, remove the beats, I'm getting bogged down in them: the energy starts to build, and then it drops. I am responsible for holding mine up, but in general, too slow feels everyday and this isn't everyday; sometimes it feels non-chalant, and it shouldn't. I'm gonna go for a walk and then dance around like an idiot to find the energy level I need.  It's the easiest way for me to get there. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment