Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday

Someone mentioned that it was already uncomfortably hot out for her a little after noon. I went out to find something to eat, it wasn't bad in the shade. I stayed out of the sun because I forgot my sunglasses this morning. It's 84 degrees now.

It's funny, I was in the theatre for seven days straight last week and was excited for the freedom of my evenings, but all I want to do is sleep. And I miss working on the show; being there with everyone, because I love this. I'm back in class within the next week-and-a-half, for the next nine months, I really should relish the time to myself.

I've been trying to get through David Copperfield during this break as well. It's very long. Sometimes he hits exactly what I'm feeling, or have felt, and I'm right there with him, happy for the kindred spirit, albeit, separated by a century-and-a-half.

No comments:

Post a Comment