Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sun equals better mood

plus I got around to meditating this morning, which I forgot to do yesterday. It's a whole lot brighter outside though.  It's the heavy dark clouds that sit there, if there were wind or rain or snow, I'd be fine.

Imitation might be a source of flattery, or maybe there is some similarity in view of the world. I'm open, but I've stopped looking. I'm open but I've stopped knocking on the door. I'm still open but it's totally in your court now. I'm shouting into the silence and no one is hearing it. Send messages that I can receive. Please. I'm trying not to see things where there aren't things. I get twenty hang-ups on my voice mail. I get cryptic messages sent from a phone to my email that my computer won't open. I don't have a smartphone; send so I can receive it.  I got a message after the fact, I'm sorry.

Gerard maybe says it better. Blue Aeroplanes and Stones Love this band.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v8GOe-zLCY&list=ALBTKoXRg38BBSJH7tlSLF0Rzty_VlUWf-

Here's Your Ages, just because I like it. No hidden message, just really like it. This was the band I was listening to right before I fell fully into the local music scene. Swagger's up there as one of my favorite albums.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BvIz7CtAHE&list=ALBTKoXRg38BBSJH7tlSLF0Rzty_VlUWf-

I find, even now, I'm a sucker for guitar, and they've got three. (And admittedly, some of those hang-ups are probably family, and a couple are probably political calls, but not all. And family could leave a message as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment