Thursday, September 26, 2013

It's so quiet out

And it's almost 7 am. I'm not actually angry, just annoyed. There are things worth getting angry over, this isn't one of them. I also don't blame anyone else for all the baggage I'm dragging around that colors the things I encountered. Am amused that I have so much distaste for this book though. And am hoping that the missed meeting with my classmate is only crossed wires and the time can be made up: we need to get the hours in. Gotta get to work now.

As I was leaving, a bird began to sing. Perhaps it is only the robins that sing so early, before the sun is even beginning to consider rising, in the inky dark, full of stars. The other birds, wait for light to brighten the day first. It was crossed wires. I had a message at work this morning. Try again.

I woke up at four am, never did fall back asleep. Must've had caffeine in the afternoon, more in the tea than I thought. Trying to fight off the daytime sleepiness. Need to get back on a good sleep/wake cycle.

I need to save up and get a hair cut and get head shots done. There was an audition call, that I woulda' liked to have done, but you need a head shot. I could ask a friend to do one just for this, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment