Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thursday

Not implying that I'm shallow, it's just that I need to get more specific and I tend to lack focus; my thoughts blow around, bouncing off of one surface to the next, rarely settling down. There are advantages, such as big-picture thinking and making connections between seemingly unrelated things, but details are troublesome (and I'm disorganized.) I enjoy the way I see the world, but sometimes would like to be able to focus my thoughts a little more.

Trying to decide whether to go to choir rehearsal (which I should do) or to go with friends to this party on the beach (which I want to do, if I can get home safely.) The latter is something I've wanted to do all summer (bonfire, friends, music, etc.) and it's getting to the end of the season, and it'll be nice out tonight. And it's sorta' like camping: wood smoke, and lots of open sky to look at the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment