Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday, extra long weekend.

I'm home.  I was given the option of leaving for the day, so I took it.  I have a lot I need to get done, and I have been uneasy, hopefully, it all amounts to nothing.

Half-way through the second "Angels," stopped by a different bookstore on my way home and found a few other of the scripts it was suggested that I read, the only one that interested me was "Other Desert Cities" by Jon Robin Baitz, the others I could find just didn't catch me.  I suppose if I had a lot of time I could find a way to like them, but I don't.  If I'm gonna choose a monologue, I want to be excited about the play.  I probably won't use "Other Desert Cities," it was recently performed in town and I don't think I want to be compared to that in an audition.  I just want to read it.

Found the little piece of my camera strap that fell off.  Still didn't take any pictures, but I fixed it.  Caught up on housework.  Watched the last part of "Pretty in Pink" and the first of "Sixteen Candles."  Stopped watching because I have a lot of writing to do between now and Sunday.  And a couple more plays to read.  This is my favorite picture of the month so far.  It's from January 3.  Reading time.
Quiet, Jan 3/L Herlevi 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment