Thursday, January 23, 2014

Start over

As much as I'd like there to be, there really aren't any shortcuts.  No secrets tricks.  You just have to make yourself do the work.

Missed connections (again.)  I waited, then got the message that he didn't know where we were meeting, I thought giving him the address signified the where.  Try this again this weekend, we need to do the chair work.  Same thing happened last time.  I walked to choir.  Sky dark, cloudless.  A myriad of stars.  Beautiful and lonely in the vastness of the universe.  Locked out of choir and it was later than I thought.  Waited for the bus.  Crowded and late.  Someone gave me their seat just to do it, I suppose. 

The world turns on small acts of kindness.

Part of being alive is being able to start all over again.  The only constant is change.  Everything changes.  We do, too.

(No picture, shot less than I thought.)

No comments:

Post a Comment