Friday, January 3, 2014

Sunny now

Walking to the grocery store this morning, mountain visibly looming under the clouds.  Wisps of clouds blowing across the eastern side, closest to the rising sun, ever so slowly turning from gray to pink to gold.  Once again, forgot that just because it's not sub-zero and snowing, doesn't mean I won't feel cold when I walk out the door, gloves woulda' been useful.  Got oatmeal and then at the last minute decided I wanted bacon, while standing there, my boss walked up to me and offered me a ride into work (I often run into her there.)  Walking from the cashier to the door, the oatmeal leaked out all over my bag, tried to figure out how to not get it all over her car.

It's quite bright and sunny now, will possibly have a non-gray picture of the day.  Not sure how long I'll keep this up, it's not a resolution, neither is the not drinking, more of a challenge to myself to see if I have the will power.  I do have a resolution, struggling with it today because I woke up in a really foul mood (housemate stuff, fairly petty, but it gets my goat.)  Have been glad to be back at work and back in this neighborhood daily.  This is usually where I want to be.

Went downtown to pay a bill, and use a $20 Macy's gift card I got in the mail yesterday (a rebate off of the shoes I bought earlier).  Was excited to get a seat on the bus even though it smelled funky (like dirty feet, bad), next stop, bus got cleaned.  Apparently someone had gotten sick, which is why all those seats were empty (all pretty much got sat in as well.)  Currently washing clothes, and need to take a shower...1) the smell is in my nose; 2) don't want to get the Norovirus.

Here's a picture for January 3rd, it was sunny, though late in the afternoon, so there is color involved.  The other pictures have also been in color, there just wasn't much in the shots.  Actually, three for the price of one today.
Crab Apple, Jan 3/L Herlevi 2014

Geese Jan 3/L Herlevi 2014

Jan 3 Water/L Herlevi 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment