Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Cheers

It's January 1rst, 2013 and I am dry for the month.  Ate too much last night.  It was tapas, and all very good.  My favorite thing was this sliced, sour apple with honey-lemon-cream cheese and pomegranate seeds, really worked together.  Not Spanish per se, she just had a pomegranate she needed to use.  I was gonna leave earlier, but I don't like waiting for a bus there, and asked a friend to drive me home, so we stayed until 1 am.

Less than five days 'til it all starts up again.  It feels like months since I've seen everyone.  It feels like more than a week since I've been at work.  I did check email, I know I'll have to hit the ground running tomorrow, but one more day off until then.  Back to "Lord of the Rings" and black-eyed peas (for luck.)

Happy New Year!

Fennel and light/L Herlevi 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment