Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13

Went and got a massage after work to see if it would help with a headache (no, it's worse now) and my backache.  Found a couple of the plays I'm looking at for monologue material in a used bookstore, and then went to the Sandbox Radio Live show at ACT (again, 4 days outta' 5) because someone offered me a ticket, and several of my friends went.  Read "Proof" on the bus ride home, and got so into it, I forgot everything else I had experienced.  I like it.  It's a good contrast to my other monologue, but I don't know if the part is too young...I've gotten conflicting info on that.  Also, it won a Tony, and I was advised to avoid those (because everyone does those), but enough time may have passed.  I might do it anyway.

Here's the daily picture, lots of birds out earlier.
Sky, Jan 13/L Herlevi 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment