Sunday, January 26, 2014

Saturday

Just got home from catering gig, reception for a dance troupe...they were very nice.  I was feeling edgy (for the last few hours) eventually had to leave because my bus was gonna stop running soon and I was getting really bossy.  Not sure what that was all about.  A little stressed about the homework for tomorrow, still not sure what I'm doing my two-minute impassioned speech about.  I feel passionate about a lot of things, but when I have to...hitting my very regular wall: emotions/imagination going flat when I need to call on them.  Sigh.  (Got more songs I'll sing though.)

Went grocery shopping before the catering job, and was telling the cashier I had bought too much and wasn't sure how I was going to carry it home and just as I said that, my boss stopped at the end of the register and offered me a ride home, which I took her up on.  I have odd instances of synchronicity.

The first picture is because it seemed to me that the fog made the skyline look taller somehow, and the second was of a house that's decorated for all holidays.

Skyline, Jan 25/L Herlevi 2014


Heart, Jan 25/L Herlevi 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment