Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Moment 2 or something

Trying to get used to wearing my glasses again. It feels like I'm wearing a fence on my face, bothering me more than in January when I got them. The prescription is off just a bit, will need to get it checked (has been off since I got them, but better than not wearing them, I suppose.)

So, I had just finished lunch at one of the last places to eat for the day (Spain) and I walked outside and saw a man sitting with two other men I had met previously. I went over to him and asked him if we had met before (yes it does sound like a silly pick-up line), as he looked like someone I had talked to about a month earlier after my first day of walking (in a place called Zubiri.) He said he'd never heard of it but followed up with a line better than mine. They got up to leave and he invited me to walk with them, which eventually just turned into he and I. You know, I kinda' liked him. I also like talking to animals (along with trees) and started talking to some horses near a fence. I still don't know what happened, but as I was petting a horse's face, suddenly there was a noise and I was covered in muddy horse snot (I think). I wiped it off somehow, at least off of my face. I think he handed me a tissue or my water bottle or something. Completely disgusting. But he continued to walk with me, and we eventually met the other guys at a shop where there was a sink and I scrubbed off more of it. He must've not been completely grossed out by it, we hung out until we both left a couple days later.

Oh, well, yikes! It looks like the scholarship is going to involve an audition process:(

And my, aren't those American spambots out in force today. Again, what a waste of energy. Seriously, you have a limited amount of time to exist and that's what you choose to do with it? Really? Pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment