Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday, week two begins

It's tough being human. You feel like you make so much progress in changing, and then wake up to realize you've slid back down. Great respect for the courage to begin, as many times as that has to happen, to get out of the places we are stuck, that don't work, where we feel "comfortable" or resigned, but not necessarily happy. And even greater thanks for the inspiration of those who break through, those who might not have broken through but continue to try, and those who have decided to stand at the wall and acknowledge it's there.  It relates to clown, I suppose, but I was re-reading something someone wrote me on my birthday, and thinking about life trials in general, and the courage it takes sometimes to let yourself change, to let yourself be open.

As for me, in some areas I'm hitting the wall hard, and in others, I can barely make myself look at it, but I know it's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment