Saturday, July 20, 2013

On a sunny Saturday-getting domestic

Attempted to go to a drawing workshop, but futzed around the house waiting for the bathroom and cleaning the kitchen, and then wandered around the farmer's market for so long, that it was really too late to get there by bus, so I lugged everything home. (Note to self: just because it fits in the bag, doesn't mean it will be easy to carry the 30 blocks home-like buying a pumpkin, or a gallon of milk. Or as is the case: a jar of pickles, vinegar, frozen soup, non-frozen soup, and stone fruit...maybe something else, it was heavy, plus I had my other bag because I thought I was going to the workshop.) Now, plan b for the day is to go find bloomers or something to wear under the skirt for the clown thing. Practice articulation, of movement.

I woke up and stressed out not remembering it was Saturday, that I don't have to be anywhere, and that I am on vacation.

Now it's almost 2 pm and I still haven't gone to the thrift store(s), as I've gotten side-tracked by 1) eating fruit (what?!!)-they were mostly berries, got squashed walking home, had to be done; 2) going to the grocery store for additional things I didn't pick-up at the market; and 3) attempting to clean kitchen more and discover source of minor fruit fly gathering...did you know that kiwi fruit will eat through aluminum? Fascinating.  All gone now.

And so should I be. For real.

No comments:

Post a Comment