Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Scratchy

I'm either sunburned or really scratched up from the bedstraw and other plants, my skin is burning.

In fairness, I'll say that I've probably been dumped as a friend over the years for lack of follow-thru on my part. I was bad about calling or writing letters because I thought I had to say something profound and I could never think of anything and time passed and I lost contact with people...and the more time that passed, the worse I felt about it, but still couldn't think of good reasons to contact people. Well, my insecurities would have said, "couldn't think of a reason to bother them." I still break into a cold sweat if I have to cold call someone (but I've said that before.) Even my own family. Email is easier for me.  All this just to say, I feel hypocritical to not give someone else the benefit of the doubt. Still there is a sanity issue, and I could learn to give someone the benefit of the doubt without being invested in the outcome. Somedays I am there, a lot of days, I am not. (Because, obviously, it did matter to me.)

I misplaced my debit card for the credit union I can only really access through an ATM. If I don't find it today, I'll try to find a phone number. Even if it was stolen, it couldn't be used to buy anything, as it's only a savings account...still I need to buy groceries, so would be helpful to me. I took it out of my wallet so I wouldn't use it, but it's not where I usually put them. It was when I had too many things going on, so it really could be anywhere. Haven't used it in over a month.

The crow outside sounds more like a raven, very low, rough voice. Still no robin...I heard a bird singing about an hour ago, but it wasn't the robin, nor the crow. Finally, going to try to salvage my frying pan now, have no choice but to cook. Thankfully, my garden is growing lots of edible leaves.

The spam generators must just go out in waves, and then create new fake domains and do it again. They slow down for a few days and then suddenly will get wave after wave of hits, and then nothing for a week and then it picks up all over again. It's picked up again. It's such a waste of energy.

No luck on the debit card, but on the bright side, a very small corner of my world is more in order. My arm is killing me, did too much work with it yesterday, so frying pan has not been dealt with (couldn't lift it to hold it.)

Alarms kept shrieking on this morning as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment