Saturday, July 27, 2013

Woke up a bit frazzled still

I'll get over whatever disappointment I feel (I wanted a different part, or actually, to be in it a little more) and have fun with what I've got. It is a "play" afterall, the process should have an element of fun to it. As far as the substance-use thing I said goes, I don't care if someone did that in their past, that's not particularly uncommon. I'm not trying to be judgmental about it, but because of who I am, I just don't want it in my life now.

Still pretty stressed out about the two-person trick for class tomorrow. Can't think of anything. Here's another Holga shot, this one has the red flare in the corner. (And the right side is washed out. I upped the contrast to pull the image up some.)
Bicycle-Holga shot/L. Herlevi 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment