Friday, July 26, 2013

oh

Well, cast list is out. I get to play a lesbian love scene (not originally written that way.) Hmmm. More outta of comfort zone stuff, and a helluva lotta trust. I didn't see that one coming. There is a theme this quarter. I'm gonna work my ass off for that scholarship now. (Maybe I sucked in the read-through, kinda' disappointed, not because of the lesbian thing, just don't really like that scene. Will have to learn to like it. Maybe it reads better as two women, and there is a male love scene earlier, and there are more women in the cast. There is a kinda logic to it.)  In the Vagina Monologues, aside from the orgasm scene that we all did, I was also cast as a lesbian, (in college theatre class, as well.) I just don't want to get type-cast. I suppose as far as trust goes, that would apply to making out with anyone you're cast with, again, not an uncommon thing to be asked to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment