Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday

Need to come up with some jokes, among other things. I mentioned it to my doctor yesterday and she told me a semi-naughty joke, which is funny mostly in the context of how it was given, and that she heard it from elderly woman. I might have to use it. I'm getting a lot out of this class, but even if nothing else, I'm getting out more weird vocalizations, and gut-busting laughter (out of me) which I don't think I've had nearly enough of in my life. I laugh just thinking about the class, unintentionally funny moments (which, of course, is what's funny). Strong possibility of bombing with the jokes tonight, and then my life will be over, (do you think if you use words like that, the NSA takes interest in your blog...it would be dumb, I almost edited it out, but it's the word that I want to use.) Or at least I will be mightily humbled and there is always the chance of crying. (Incidently, do you know how difficult it is to sing backwards on the fly and keep eye contact?  You really do just end up having to make it up. I could write it out, but then it wouldn't be funny. It's the public struggle, the (attempt at) solving a problem that's funny.) I've thrown a few articles into the sentences today.

Not much interesting yesterday. Had an awful blood draw, my arm looks scary, not sure how the man made those marks, I had my eyes shut tight as he was digging around. It looks like I have three bite marks on my arm. Ugh. Took a ferry ride, ate lavender ice cream and discovered a really cool museum-thought I'd be a tourist since I'm on vacation. On the way home, came across a man busking on the waterfront with a full-sized white goat standing next to him. I'm not sure if they were together, or if the goat was just trying to get out of the sun. I wanted a closer look, (or a picture, really) but didn't have any cash or change to toss into his guitar case, so I didn't. Maybe you get more tips if the goat is there, or it chases people? Don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment